Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEXTRIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEXTRIN exist?
Definitions of DEXTRIN in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various polysaccharides obtained by hydrolysis of starch
- Any of various soluble polysaccharides obtained from starch by the application of heat or acids and used mainly as adhesives and thickening agents.
- n - a substance used as an adhesive
There are 7 letters in DEXTRIN: D E I N R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEXTRIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEXTRIN plus a wildcard: DEXTRIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEXTRIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEXTRIN
- This is the chemical structure of dextrin.
- Beta - Cyclodextrin
- dextrins productsIndia dextrins supplier
- Cyclodextrine - Wikipdia
- food grade Maltodextrin Malto dextrin food additive maltodextrin
- Full resolution (1203 977 pixels file size 19 KB MIME type ...
- Maltodextrin a food additive considered safe by the US Food and Drug ...
- Dekstrin sa -(14) i -(16) glikozidnim vezama
- Maltodextrin - Food Wiki ...
- Chemical structure of dextrin. The additional -12 and -13 bonds ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.