Scrabble word: ANXIETY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANXIETY exist?
Definitions of ANXIETY in dictionaries:
- noun - (psychiatry) a relatively permanent state of worry and nervousness occurring in a variety of mental disorders, usually accompanied by compulsive behavior or attacks of panic
- noun - a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined) misfortune
- A state of uneasiness and apprehension, as about future uncertainties.
- A cause of anxiety: For some people, air travel is a real anxiety.
- A state of intense apprehension, uncertainty, and fear resulting from the anticipation of a threatening event or situation, often to a degree that the normal physical and psychological functioning of the affected individual is disrupted.
- These nouns are compared as they refer to troubled states of mind.
- noun - painful or apprehensive uneasiness of mind
There are 7 letters in ANXIETY: A E I N T X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANXIETY plus a wildcard: ANXIETY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANXIETY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANXIETY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.