Scrabble word: RADIATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADIATOR exist?
Definitions of RADIATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - any object that radiates energy
- noun - heater consisting of a series of pipes for circulating steam or hot water to heat rooms or buildings
- noun - a mechanism consisting of a metal honeycomb through which hot fluids circulate
- A heating device consisting of a series of connected pipes, typically inside an upright metal structure, through which steam or hot water is circulated so as to radiate heat into the surrounding space.
- A cooling device, as in automotive engines, through which water or other fluids circulate as a coolant.
- A body that emits radiation.
- A transmitting antenna.
- noun - a heating device