Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RADIATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADIATOR exist?
Definitions of RADIATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - any object that radiates energy
- noun - heater consisting of a series of pipes for circulating steam or hot water to heat rooms or buildings
- noun - a mechanism consisting of a metal honeycomb through which hot fluids circulate
- A heating device consisting of a series of connected pipes, typically inside an upright metal structure, through which steam or hot water is circulated so as to radiate heat into the surrounding space.
- A cooling device, as in automotive engines, through which water or other fluids circulate as a coolant.
- A body that emits radiation.
- A transmitting antenna.
- noun - a heating device
There are 8 letters in RADIATOR: A A D I O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RADIATOR plus a wildcard: RADIATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RADIATOR
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RADIATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.