Is TERROR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TERROR in various dictionaries:
- noun - an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
- noun - a person who inspires fear or dread
- noun - a very troublesome child
- noun - the use of extreme fear in order to coerce people (especially for political reasons)
- Intense, overpowering fear.
- One that instills intense fear: a rabid dog that became the terror of the neighborhood.
- The ability to instill intense fear: the terror of jackboots pounding down the street.
- Violence committed or threatened by a group to intimidate or coerce a population, as for military or political purposes.
- An annoying or intolerable pest: that little terror of a child.
- noun - intense fear
There are 6 letters in TERROR: E O R R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TERROR
To search all scrabble anagrams of TERROR, to go: TERROR?
Rearrange the letters in TERROR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TERROR
What's nearby TERROR
Lookup in Wiki for TERROR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TERROR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TERROR"