Scrabble word: TERROR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERROR exist?
Definitions of TERROR in dictionaries:
- noun - an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
- noun - a person who inspires fear or dread
- noun - a very troublesome child
- noun - the use of extreme fear in order to coerce people (especially for political reasons)
- Intense, overpowering fear.
- One that instills intense fear: a rabid dog that became the terror of the neighborhood.
- The ability to instill intense fear: the terror of jackboots pounding down the street.
- Violence committed or threatened by a group to intimidate or coerce a population, as for military or political purposes.
- An annoying or intolerable pest: that little terror of a child.
- noun - intense fear