Scrabble word: TERROR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERROR exist?
Definitions of TERROR in dictionaries:
- noun - an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
- noun - a person who inspires fear or dread
- noun - a very troublesome child
- noun - the use of extreme fear in order to coerce people (especially for political reasons)
- Intense, overpowering fear.
- One that instills intense fear: a rabid dog that became the terror of the neighborhood.
- The ability to instill intense fear: the terror of jackboots pounding down the street.
- Violence committed or threatened by a group to intimidate or coerce a population, as for military or political purposes.
- An annoying or intolerable pest: that little terror of a child.
- noun - intense fear
There are 6 letters in TERROR: E O R R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERROR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERROR plus a wildcard: TERROR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERROR
Images for TERROR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.