Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ERROR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERROR exist?
Definitions of ERROR in dictionaries:
- noun - a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- noun - inadvertent incorrectness
- noun - a misconception resulting from incorrect information
- noun - (baseball) a failure of a defensive player to make an out when normal play would have sufficed
- noun - departure from what is ethically acceptable
- noun - (computer science) the occurrence of an incorrect result produced by a computer
- noun - part of a statement that is not correct
- An act, an assertion, or a belief that unintentionally deviates from what is correct, right, or true.
- The condition of having incorrect or false knowledge.
- The act or an instance of deviating from an accepted code of behavior.
- A mistake.
- The difference between a computed or measured value and a true or theoretically correct value.
- These nouns refer to what is not in accord with truth, accuracy, or propriety.
- noun - a mistake
There are 5 letters in ERROR: E O R R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERROR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERROR plus a wildcard: ERROR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERROR
Images for ERROR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.