Scrabble word: ORDINARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORDINARY exist?
Definitions of ORDINARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a judge of a probate court
- noun - the expected or commonplace condition or situation
- noun - a clergyman appointed to prepare condemned prisoners for death
- noun - an early bicycle with a very large front wheel and small back wheel
- noun - (heraldry) any of several conventional figures used on shields
- adj - not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree
- adj - lacking special distinction, rank, or status
- Commonly encountered; usual.
- Of no exceptional ability, degree, or quality; average.
- Of inferior quality; second-rate.
- Having immediate rather than delegated jurisdiction, as a judge.
- Designating a differential equation containing no more than two variables and derivatives of one with respect to the other.
- The usual or normal condition or course of events: Nothing out of the ordinary occurred.
- A judge or other official with immediate rather than delegated jurisdiction.
- The judge of a probate court in some states of the United States.
- Often Ordinary.
- The part of the Mass that remains unchanged from day to day.
- A division of the Roman Breviary containing the unchangeable parts of the office other than the Psalms.
- A cleric, such as the residential bishop of a diocese, with ordinary jurisdiction over a specified territory.
- One of the simplest and commonest charges, such as the bend and the cross.
- Chiefly British.
- A complete meal provided at a fixed price.
- A tavern or an inn providing such a meal.
- adj - of a kind to be expected in the normal order of events
- noun - something that is ordinary
There are 8 letters in ORDINARY: A D I N O R R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORDINARY plus a wildcard: ORDINARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORDINARY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORDINARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.