Scrabble word: ORDINARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORDINARY exist?
Definitions of ORDINARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a judge of a probate court
- noun - the expected or commonplace condition or situation
- noun - a clergyman appointed to prepare condemned prisoners for death
- noun - an early bicycle with a very large front wheel and small back wheel
- noun - (heraldry) any of several conventional figures used on shields
- adj - not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree
- adj - lacking special distinction, rank, or status
- Commonly encountered; usual.
- Of no exceptional ability, degree, or quality; average.
- Of inferior quality; second-rate.
- Having immediate rather than delegated jurisdiction, as a judge.
- Designating a differential equation containing no more than two variables and derivatives of one with respect to the other.
- The usual or normal condition or course of events: Nothing out of the ordinary occurred.
- A judge or other official with immediate rather than delegated jurisdiction.
- The judge of a probate court in some states of the United States.
- Often Ordinary.
- The part of the Mass that remains unchanged from day to day.
- A division of the Roman Breviary containing the unchangeable parts of the office other than the Psalms.
- A cleric, such as the residential bishop of a diocese, with ordinary jurisdiction over a specified territory.
- One of the simplest and commonest charges, such as the bend and the cross.
- Chiefly British.
- A complete meal provided at a fixed price.
- A tavern or an inn providing such a meal.
- adj - of a kind to be expected in the normal order of events
- noun - something that is ordinary