Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ONYX
In which Scrabble dictionary does ONYX exist?
Definitions of ONYX in dictionaries:
- noun - a chalcedony with alternating black and white bands
- A chalcedony that occurs in bands of different colors and is used as a gemstone, especially in cameos and intaglios.
- n - a variety of quartz
There are 4 letters in ONYX: N O X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ONYX plus a wildcard: ONYX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ONYX
Images for ONYX
- Fileonyx.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- The Granite Gurus Slab Sunday Honey onyx
- Black onyx gemstone meaning
- Light Green onyx
- onyx was very popular with the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- PaganPages.org onyx
- Oniks(onyx) Ta ...
- Honey onyx Brick Lrg
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.