Scrabble word: ARRAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARRAY exist?
Definitions of ARRAY in dictionaries:
- noun - an orderly arrangement
- noun - an impressive display
- noun - especially fine or decorative clothing
- noun - an arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics
- verb - lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
- verb - align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- To set out for display or use; place in an orderly arrangement: arrayed the whole regiment on the parade ground.
- To dress in finery; adorn.
- An orderly, often imposing arrangement: an array of royal jewels.
- Splendid attire; finery.
- A rectangular arrangement of quantities in rows and columns, as in a matrix.
- Numerical data linearly ordered by magnitude.
- An arrangement of memory elements in one or several planes.
- verb - to place in proper or desired order
There are 5 letters in ARRAY: A A R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARRAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARRAY plus a wildcard: ARRAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARRAY
Images for ARRAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.