Scrabble word: ARRAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARRAYS exist?
Definitions of ARRAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - an orderly arrangement
- noun - an impressive display
- noun - especially fine or decorative clothing
- noun - an arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics
- verb - lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
- verb - align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- verb - to place in proper or desired order
There are 6 letters in ARRAYS: A A R R S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARRAYS plus a wildcard: ARRAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARRAYS
Images for ARRAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.