Scrabble word: UNDISTINGUISHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDISTINGUISHED exist?
Definitions of UNDISTINGUISHED in dictionaries:
- adj - not worthy of notice
- Marked by no peculiar quality; not distinguished; ordinary: an undistinguished appearance.
- Lacking particularly good qualities; mediocre: an undistinguished performance.
- Not separated from others into categories.
- Incapable of being noticed or perceived individually from others; indistinguishable: an undistinguished cry amid all the uproar.
- Unnoticed; unperceived: an undistinguished face in the crowd.
There are 15 letters in UNDISTINGUISHED: D D E G H I I I N N S S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDISTINGUISHED plus a wildcard: UNDISTINGUISHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDISTINGUISHED
15 letter words
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDISTINGUISHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.