Scrabble word: GUNNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUNNED exist?
Definitions of GUNNED in dictionaries:
- noun - a weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
- noun - large but transportable armament
- noun - a person who shoots a gun (as regards their ability)
- noun - a professional killer who uses a gun
- noun - a hand-operated pump that resembles a revolver
- noun - a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- noun - the discharge of a firearm as signal or as a salute in military ceremonies
- verb - to shoot with a gun (a portable firearm)
There are 6 letters in GUNNED: D E G N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUNNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUNNED plus a wildcard: GUNNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUNNED
Images for GUNNED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.