Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUSTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUSTING exist?
Definitions of DUSTING in dictionaries:
- verb - remove the dust from
- verb - rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape
- verb - cover with a light dusting of a substance
- verb - distribute loosely
- A light sprinkling: sidewalks covered with a dusting of new snow.
- A beating or defeat: gave the bully a good dusting.
- noun - a light sprinkling
There are 7 letters in DUSTING: D G I N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUSTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUSTING plus a wildcard: DUSTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUSTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUSTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.