Scrabble word: STUDDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUDDING exist?
Definitions of STUDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who is virile and sexually active
- noun - ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- noun - an upright in house framing
- noun - adult male horse kept for breeding
- noun - poker in which each player receives hole cards and the remainder are dealt face up
- The wood framework of a wall or partition.
- Lumber cut for studs.
- Something with which a surface is studded.
- noun - the framework of a wall
There are 8 letters in STUDDING: D D G I N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUDDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUDDING plus a wildcard: STUDDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUDDING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUDDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.