Scrabble word: HUNTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUNTING exist?
Definitions of HUNTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport
- noun - the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- noun - the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts
- verb - pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals)
- verb - pursue or chase relentlessly
- verb - chase away, with as with force
- verb - yaw back and forth about a flight path
- verb - oscillate about a desired speed, position, or state to an undesirable extent
- verb - seek, search for
- verb - search (an area) for prey
- The activity or sport of pursuing game.
- The act of conducting a search for something: house hunting.
- The periodic variation in speed of a synchronous motor with respect to the current.
- noun - an instance of searching
There are 7 letters in HUNTING: G H I N N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUNTING plus a wildcard: HUNTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUNTING
Images for HUNTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.