Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NIDUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIDUSES exist?
Definitions of NIDUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a central point or locus of an infection in an organism
- noun - a nest in which spiders or insects deposit their eggs
- n - a nest or breeding place
There are 7 letters in NIDUSES: D E I N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIDUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIDUSES plus a wildcard: NIDUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIDUSES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NIDUSES
- statute of limitations national voter registration act) national ...
- AgroAtlas - Pests - The area and zone of mass reproduction of the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.