Scrabble word: SHEDDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEDDING exist?
Definitions of SHEDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby something is shed
- noun - loss of bits of outer skin by peeling or shedding or coming off in scales
- verb - get rid of
- verb - pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- verb - cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- verb - cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- verb - to house in a shed (a small, low structure)
There are 8 letters in SHEDDING: D D E G H I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEDDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEDDING plus a wildcard: SHEDDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEDDING
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEDDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.