Scrabble word: DISTINGUISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTINGUISH exist?
Definitions of DISTINGUISH in dictionaries:
- verb - mark as different
- verb - detect with the senses
- verb - be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait
- verb - make conspicuous or noteworthy
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- To perceive as being different or distinct.
- To perceive distinctly; discern: distinguished the masts of ships on the horizon.
- To make noticeable or different; set apart.
- To perceive or indicate differences; discriminate: distinguish between right and wrong.
There are 11 letters in DISTINGUISH: D G H I I I N S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTINGUISH plus a wildcard: DISTINGUISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTINGUISH
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTINGUISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.