Scrabble word: HISSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HISSING exist?
Definitions of HISSING in dictionaries:
- noun - a fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval)
- verb - make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval
- verb - move with a whooshing sound
- verb - express or utter with a hiss
- verb - show displeasure, as after a performance or speech
- noun - an object of scorn
There are 7 letters in HISSING: G H I I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HISSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HISSING plus a wildcard: HISSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HISSING
Images for HISSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.