Scrabble word: HUSTINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUSTINGS exist?
Definitions of HUSTINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the activities involved in political campaigning (especially speech making)
- A place where political campaign speeches are made: a candidate out on the hustings in the farm belt.
- The activities involved in political campaigning: a veteran of the hustings.
- A court formerly held in some English cities and still held infrequently in London.
- Chiefly British.
- A platform on which candidates for Parliament formerly stood to address the electors.
- The proceedings of a parliamentary election.
- noun - a British court