Scrabble word: HUSTINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUSTINGS exist?
Definitions of HUSTINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the activities involved in political campaigning (especially speech making)
- A place where political campaign speeches are made: a candidate out on the hustings in the farm belt.
- The activities involved in political campaigning: a veteran of the hustings.
- A court formerly held in some English cities and still held infrequently in London.
- Chiefly British.
- A platform on which candidates for Parliament formerly stood to address the electors.
- The proceedings of a parliamentary election.
- noun - a British court
There are 8 letters in HUSTINGS: G H I N S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUSTINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUSTINGS plus a wildcard: HUSTINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUSTINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUSTINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.