Scrabble word: HUNTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUNTED exist?
Definitions of HUNTED in dictionaries:
- verb - pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals)
- verb - pursue or chase relentlessly
- verb - chase away, with as with force
- verb - yaw back and forth about a flight path
- verb - oscillate about a desired speed, position, or state to an undesirable extent
- verb - seek, search for
- verb - search (an area) for prey
- adj - reflecting the fear or terror of one who is hunted
- adv - to pursue for food or sport [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HUNTABLE [adj], HUNTEDLY
There are 6 letters in HUNTED: D E H N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUNTED plus a wildcard: HUNTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUNTED
Images for HUNTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.