Scrabble word: DISTINGUISHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTINGUISHED exist?
Definitions of DISTINGUISHED in dictionaries:
- verb - mark as different
- verb - detect with the senses
- verb - be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait
- verb - make conspicuous or noteworthy
- verb - identify as in botany or biology, for example
- adj - (used of persons) standing above others in character or attainment or reputation
- adj - used of a person's appearance or behavior
- Characterized by excellence or distinction; eminent.
- Dignified in conduct or appearance.
There are 13 letters in DISTINGUISHED: D D E G H I I I N S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTINGUISHED plus a wildcard: DISTINGUISHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTINGUISHED
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTINGUISHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.