Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISHED exist?
Definitions of DISHED in dictionaries:
- verb - provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- verb - make concave
- adj - shaped like a dish or pan
- Slanting toward one another at the bottom.
- v - to put into a dish (a concave vessel)
There are 6 letters in DISHED: D D E H I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISHED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISHED plus a wildcard: DISHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISHED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISHED
- Strike Gold with Body-Rich Olive Oil Fairway Market
- Buy 15 Inch Calibre Dub Alloy Wheels 15 inch Alloys Calibre Alloys
- ... & Her Paris Pals Frantic Quotes dished By A Elated Harley Biker
- Michaelson Concert Review Boulder Theater. Singer-Songwriter dished ...
- spacer to help bring the shallower dished motolita wheel rim out to ...
- ... Law Boogie-boarding Frantic Quotes dished By A Elated Harley Biker
- heavy plough (plow) with dished wheels
- Cycles June 2011 Readers Rides Winner
- ... Fin Ban in Canada Frantic Quotes dished By A Elated Harley Biker
- and dished Tank Heads Flanged and dished Tank Headsdished ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.