Scrabble word: SHINING
Is SHINING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHINING in dictionaries:
- noun - the work of making something smooth and shiny by rubbing or waxing it
- verb - be bright by reflecting or casting light
- verb - emit light
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- verb - be distinguished or eminent
- verb - be clear and obvious
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - throw or flash the light of (a lamp)
- verb - touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- adj - marked by exceptional merit
- adj - made smooth and bright by or as if by rubbing
- adj - reflecting light
- adj - emitting or reflecting light
There are 7 letters in SHINING: G H I I N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHINING
Click to search all anagrams of SHINING plus a wildcard: SHINING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHINING
Images for SHINING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.