Is STUNNED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUNNED in various dictionaries:
- verb - make senseless or dizzy by or as if by a blow
- verb - hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag
- verb - overcome as with astonishment or disbelief
- adj - filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock
- adj - knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- adj - in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
- verb - to render senseless or incapable of action
There are 7 letters in STUNNED: D E N N S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STUNNED
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUNNED, to go: STUNNED?
Rearrange the letters in STUNNED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STUNNED
6 letters out of STUNNED
5 letters out of STUNNED
4 letters out of STUNNED
3 letters out of STUNNED
2 letters out of STUNNED
Contextual use of STUNNED
What's nearby STUNNED
Lookup in Wiki for STUNNED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUNNED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUNNED"