Scrabble word: STUNNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUNNED exist?
Definitions of STUNNED in dictionaries:
- verb - make senseless or dizzy by or as if by a blow
- verb - hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag
- verb - overcome as with astonishment or disbelief
- adj - filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock
- adj - knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- adj - in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
- verb - to render senseless or incapable of action
There are 7 letters in STUNNED: D E N N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUNNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUNNED plus a wildcard: STUNNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUNNED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUNNED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.