Scrabble word: UNITING
Is UNITING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UNITING in dictionaries:
- noun - the combination of two or more commercial companies
- noun - the act of making or becoming a single unit
- verb - act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- verb - become one
- verb - have or possess in combination
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation
- verb - join or combine
- adv - to bring together so as to form a whole [v UNITED, UNITING, UNITES] : UNITEDLY
There are 7 letters in UNITING: G I I N N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNITING
Click to search all anagrams of UNITING plus a wildcard: UNITING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNITING
Images for UNITING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.