Scrabble word: SENSATIONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSATIONAL exist?
Definitions of SENSATIONAL in dictionaries:
- adj - causing intense interest, curiosity, or emotion
- adj - commanding attention
- adj - relating to or concerned in sensation
- Of or relating to sensation.
- Arousing or intended to arouse strong curiosity, interest, or reaction, especially by exaggerated or lurid details: sensational journalistic reportage of the scandal.
- Outstanding; spectacular: We attended a sensational concert—one never to be forgotten.
There are 11 letters in SENSATIONAL: A A E I L N N O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSATIONAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSATIONAL plus a wildcard: SENSATIONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSATIONAL
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENSATIONAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.