Scrabble word: ANNEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANNEAL exist?
Definitions of ANNEAL in dictionaries:
- verb - bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling
- To subject (glass or metal) to a process of heating and slow cooling in order to toughen and reduce brittleness.
- To become strengthened or hardened: “the time she needed for opinion to anneal around her policy” (Alexander M.
- adj - strong and resilient
- verb - to endure hardship
There are 6 letters in ANNEAL: A A E L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANNEAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANNEAL plus a wildcard: ANNEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANNEAL
Images for ANNEAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.