Scrabble word: ANNEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANNEAL exist?
Definitions of ANNEAL in dictionaries:
- verb - bring to a desired consistency, texture, or hardness by a process of gradually heating and cooling
- To subject (glass or metal) to a process of heating and slow cooling in order to toughen and reduce brittleness.
- To become strengthened or hardened: “the time she needed for opinion to anneal around her policy” (Alexander M.
- adj - strong and resilient
- verb - to endure hardship