Scrabble word: INVOLVEMENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVOLVEMENTS exist?
Definitions of INVOLVEMENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of sharing in the activities of a group
- noun - a connection of inclusion or containment
- noun - a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something
- noun - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- noun - the condition of sharing in common with others (as fellows or partners etc.)
There are 12 letters in INVOLVEMENTS: E E I L M N N O S T V V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVOLVEMENTS plus a wildcard: INVOLVEMENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVOLVEMENTS
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVOLVEMENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.