Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVOLVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVOLVE exist?
Definitions of INVOLVE in dictionaries:
- verb - connect closely and often incriminatingly
- verb - engage as a participant
- verb - have as a necessary feature
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - contain as a part
- verb - occupy or engage the interest of
- verb - make complex or intricate or complicated
- To contain as a part; include.
- See Synonyms at include.
- To engage as a participant; embroil: involved the bystanders in his dispute with the police.
- To connect closely and often incriminatingly; implicate: evidence that involved the governor in the scandal.
- To influence or affect: The matter is serious because it involves your reputation.
- To occupy or engage the interest of: a story that completely involved me for the rest of the evening.
- To make complex or intricate; complicate.
- To wrap; envelop: a castle that was involved in mist.
- To wind or coil about.
- v - to contain or include as a part
There are 7 letters in INVOLVE: E I L N O V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVOLVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVOLVE plus a wildcard: INVOLVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVOLVE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVOLVE
- Discover. Create. Live. Graphic Monday involve me and I Learn
- Weight Training Programs For Building Maximum Strength
- involveYouth ad campaign gallery
- You can download an A4 version of this image to put up as a poster ...
- Elder Care Services in Canada - Independent Living Services Provided ...
- Warning Transformation May involve Change God in the Clear
- involvement of youths through provision of policy framework and ...
- Perhaps when institutions are next procuring a CMS system they should ...
- The sub sections of this page describes how involves aims to achieve ...