Scrabble word: INVOLVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVOLVE exist?
Definitions of INVOLVE in dictionaries:
- verb - connect closely and often incriminatingly
- verb - engage as a participant
- verb - have as a necessary feature
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - contain as a part
- verb - occupy or engage the interest of
- verb - make complex or intricate or complicated
- To contain as a part; include.
- See Synonyms at include.
- To engage as a participant; embroil: involved the bystanders in his dispute with the police.
- To connect closely and often incriminatingly; implicate: evidence that involved the governor in the scandal.
- To influence or affect: The matter is serious because it involves your reputation.
- To occupy or engage the interest of: a story that completely involved me for the rest of the evening.
- To make complex or intricate; complicate.
- To wrap; envelop: a castle that was involved in mist.
- To wind or coil about.
- verb - to contain or include as a part
There are 7 letters in INVOLVE: E I L N O V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVOLVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVOLVE plus a wildcard: INVOLVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVOLVE
Images for INVOLVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.