Scrabble word: INVOLVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVOLVE exist?
Definitions of INVOLVE in dictionaries:
- verb - connect closely and often incriminatingly
- verb - engage as a participant
- verb - have as a necessary feature
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - contain as a part
- verb - occupy or engage the interest of
- verb - make complex or intricate or complicated
- To contain as a part; include.
- See Synonyms at include.
- To engage as a participant; embroil: involved the bystanders in his dispute with the police.
- To connect closely and often incriminatingly; implicate: evidence that involved the governor in the scandal.
- To influence or affect: The matter is serious because it involves your reputation.
- To occupy or engage the interest of: a story that completely involved me for the rest of the evening.
- To make complex or intricate; complicate.
- To wrap; envelop: a castle that was involved in mist.
- To wind or coil about.
- verb - to contain or include as a part