Scrabble word: INVOLVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVOLVED exist?
Definitions of INVOLVED in dictionaries:
- verb - connect closely and often incriminatingly
- verb - engage as a participant
- verb - have as a necessary feature
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - contain as a part
- verb - occupy or engage the interest of
- verb - make complex or intricate or complicated
- adj - connected by participation or association or use
- adj - entangled or hindered as if e.g. in mire
- adj - emotionally involved
- adj - highly complex or intricate and occasionally devious
- adj - enveloped
- Curled inward; coiled or involute.
- Confused; tangled.
- Connected by participation or association: involved in a conspiracy.
- Emotionally committed: He joined their organization but never really got involved.
- Having a sexual relationship: They see a lot of each other but aren’t involved.
- verb - to contain or include as a part