Scrabble word: INVOLVED
Is INVOLVED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INVOLVED in dictionaries:
- verb - connect closely and often incriminatingly
- verb - engage as a participant
- verb - have as a necessary feature
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - contain as a part
- verb - occupy or engage the interest of
- verb - make complex or intricate or complicated
- adj - connected by participation or association or use
- adj - entangled or hindered as if e.g. in mire
- adj - emotionally involved
- adj - highly complex or intricate and occasionally devious
- adj - enveloped
- Curled inward; coiled or involute.
- Confused; tangled.
- Connected by participation or association: involved in a conspiracy.
- Emotionally committed: He joined their organization but never really got involved.
- Having a sexual relationship: They see a lot of each other but aren’t involved.
- verb - to contain or include as a part
There are 8 letters in INVOLVED: D E I L N O V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVOLVED
Click to search all anagrams of INVOLVED plus a wildcard: INVOLVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVOLVED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVOLVED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.