Scrabble word: LINEMEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINEMEN exist?
Definitions of LINEMEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the football players who line up on the line of scrimmage
- noun - one of the players on the line of scrimmage
- noun - the surveyor who marks positions with a range pole
- noun - a person who installs or repairs electrical or telephone lines
- noun - (American football) the position of a player on a football team who is stationed on the line of scrimmage
- noun - one who installs or repairs telephone wires
There are 7 letters in LINEMEN: E E I L M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINEMEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINEMEN plus a wildcard: LINEMEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINEMEN
Images for LINEMEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.