Scrabble word: VELVET
In which Scrabble dictionary does VELVET exist?
Definitions of VELVET in dictionaries:
- noun - a silky densely piled fabric with a plain back
- adj - smooth and soft to sight or hearing or touch or taste
- adj - resembling velvet in having a smooth soft surface
- A soft fabric, such as silk, rayon, or nylon, having a smooth, dense pile and a plain underside.
- Something suggesting the smooth surface of velvet.
- Smoothness; softness.
- The soft, furry covering on the developing antlers of deer.
- The winnings of a gambler.
- A profit or gain beyond what is expected or due.
- adj - a soft, smooth fabric [n -S] : VELVETED
There are 6 letters in VELVET: E E L T V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VELVET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VELVET plus a wildcard: VELVET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VELVET
Images for VELVET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.