Scrabble word: VELVET
In which Scrabble dictionary does VELVET exist?
Definitions of VELVET in dictionaries:
- noun - a silky densely piled fabric with a plain back
- adj - smooth and soft to sight or hearing or touch or taste
- adj - resembling velvet in having a smooth soft surface
- A soft fabric, such as silk, rayon, or nylon, having a smooth, dense pile and a plain underside.
- Something suggesting the smooth surface of velvet.
- Smoothness; softness.
- The soft, furry covering on the developing antlers of deer.
- The winnings of a gambler.
- A profit or gain beyond what is expected or due.
- adj - a soft, smooth fabric [n -S] : VELVETED