Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LENIENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENIENT exist?
Definitions of LENIENT in dictionaries:
- adj - tolerant or lenient
- adj - not strict
- adj - characterized by tolerance and mercy
- Inclined not to be harsh or strict; merciful, generous, or indulgent: lenient parents; lenient rules.
- adj - gently tolerant
There are 7 letters in LENIENT: E E I L N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LENIENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LENIENT plus a wildcard: LENIENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LENIENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LENIENT
- lenient sentences
- lenient Quotes
- Are parents too lenient on their children nowadays
- Mercy Extra Large Movie Poster Image - Internet Movie Poster Awards ...
- ... moral bulldog by declaring the Taliban regime too lenient
- An Ideal Teacher - Good Teacher Qualities
- lenient cartoons lenient cartoon lenient picture lenient pictures ...
- lenient bed.
- am a lenient Parent