Scrabble word: INVENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVENT exist?
Definitions of INVENT in dictionaries:
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - make up something artificial or untrue
- To produce or contrive (something previously unknown) by the use of ingenuity or imagination.
- To make up; fabricate: invent a likely excuse.
- verb - to devise originally
There are 6 letters in INVENT: E I N N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVENT plus a wildcard: INVENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVENT
Images for INVENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.