Scrabble word: INVOLVEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVOLVEMENT exist?
Definitions of INVOLVEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of sharing in the activities of a group
- noun - a connection of inclusion or containment
- noun - a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something
- noun - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- noun - the condition of sharing in common with others (as fellows or partners etc.)
There are 11 letters in INVOLVEMENT: E E I L M N N O T V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVOLVEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVOLVEMENT plus a wildcard: INVOLVEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVOLVEMENT
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVOLVEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.