Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOTIVE exist?
Definitions of VOTIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - dedicated in fulfillment of a vow
- Given or dedicated in fulfillment of a vow or pledge: a votive offering.
- Expressing or symbolizing a wish, desire, or vow: a votive prayer; votive candles.
- n - a small squat candle
There are 6 letters in VOTIVE: E I O T V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOTIVE plus a wildcard: VOTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOTIVE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOTIVE
- Bulk Unscented votive Candles at Wholesale Pricing TheCandleDepot.com
- Cudge.net - White votive Candles and Clear Glass votive Candle Holders ...
- The Love votive Set
- votive statues from the Square Temple Eshnunna (modern Tell Asmar ...
- Tapered votive Candles
- CRYSTAL votive HOLDER (607)
- Metal votive Candle Mold Strip Of 6 Candle Making Supplies ...
- Square votive
- Grubby votive with Star
- Bulk Yellow votive Candles 96pcs Case Wholesale eBay