Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOMIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOMIT exist?
Definitions of VOMIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the matter ejected in vomiting
- noun - a medicine that induces nausea and vomiting
- noun - the reflex act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- To eject part or all of the contents of the stomach through the mouth, usually in a series of involuntary spasmic movements.
- To be discharged forcefully and abundantly; spew or gush: The dike burst, and the flood waters vomited forth.
- To eject (contents of the stomach) through the mouth.
- To eject or discharge in a gush; spew out: a volcano that vomited lava and ash.
- The act or an instance of ejecting matter from the stomach through the mouth.
- Matter ejected from the stomach through the mouth.
- An emetic.
- verb - to eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
There are 5 letters in VOMIT: I M O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOMIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOMIT plus a wildcard: VOMIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOMIT
Images for VOMIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.