Scrabble word: MOTIVE
Is MOTIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MOTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal
- noun - a theme that is repeated or elaborated in a piece of music
- noun - a design or figure that consists of recurring shapes or colors, as in architecture or decoration
- adj - causing or able to cause motion
- adj - impelling to action
- An emotion, desire, physiological need, or similar impulse that acts as an incitement to action.
- Causing or able to cause motion: motive power.
- Impelling to action: motive pleas.
- Of or constituting an incitement to action.
- verb - to provide with an incentive
There are 6 letters in MOTIVE: E I M O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTIVE
Click to search all anagrams of MOTIVE plus a wildcard: MOTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOTIVE
Images for MOTIVE
Lookup in Wiki for MOTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.