Scrabble word: MOTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOTIVE exist?
Definitions of MOTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal
- noun - a theme that is repeated or elaborated in a piece of music
- noun - a design or figure that consists of recurring shapes or colors, as in architecture or decoration
- adj - causing or able to cause motion
- adj - impelling to action
- An emotion, desire, physiological need, or similar impulse that acts as an incitement to action.
- Causing or able to cause motion: motive power.
- Impelling to action: motive pleas.
- Of or constituting an incitement to action.
- verb - to provide with an incentive