Scrabble word: MOVIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOVIE exist?
Definitions of MOVIE in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- A sequence of photographs projected onto a screen with sufficient rapidity as to create the illusion of motion and continuity.
- A connected cinematic narrative represented in this form.
- A theater that shows movies.
- A showing of a movie.
- Often used to modify another noun: a movie producer; movie stars.
- noun - a motion picture