Scrabble word: MOVIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOVIE exist?
Definitions of MOVIE in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- A sequence of photographs projected onto a screen with sufficient rapidity as to create the illusion of motion and continuity.
- A connected cinematic narrative represented in this form.
- A theater that shows movies.
- A showing of a movie.
- Often used to modify another noun: a movie producer; movie stars.
- noun - a motion picture
There are 5 letters in MOVIE: E I M O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOVIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOVIE plus a wildcard: MOVIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOVIE
Images for MOVIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.