Scrabble word: SOLVENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLVENT exist?
Definitions of SOLVENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a liquid substance capable of dissolving other substances
- noun - a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem
- adj - capable of meeting financial obligations
- Capable of meeting financial obligations.
- Capable of dissolving another substance.
- A substance in which another substance is dissolved, forming a solution.
- A substance, usually a liquid, capable of dissolving another substance.
- Something that solves or explains.
- noun - a substance capable of dissolving others
There are 7 letters in SOLVENT: E L N O S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLVENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLVENT plus a wildcard: SOLVENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLVENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOLVENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.