Scrabble word: EVOLVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVOLVE exist?
Definitions of EVOLVE in dictionaries:
- verb - work out
- verb - undergo development or evolution
- verb - gain through experience
- To develop or achieve gradually: evolve a style of one’s own.
- To work (something) out; devise: “the schemes he evolved to line his purse” (S.
- To give off; emit.
- To undergo gradual change; develop: an amateur acting group that evolved into a theatrical company.
- To develop or arise through evolutionary processes.
- verb - to bring to a more advanced or effective state
There are 6 letters in EVOLVE: E E L O V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVOLVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVOLVE plus a wildcard: EVOLVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVOLVE
Images for EVOLVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.