Scrabble word: REVOLVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVOLVE exist?
Definitions of REVOLVE in dictionaries:
- verb - turn on or around an axis or a center
- verb - move in an orbit
- verb - cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis
- To orbit a central point.
- To turn on an axis; rotate.
- To recur in cycles or at periodic intervals.
- To be held in the mind and considered in turn.
- To be centered: Their troubles revolve around money management.
- To cause to revolve.
- To ponder or reflect on.
- verb - to turn about an axis