Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVOLVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVOLVE exist?
Definitions of REVOLVE in dictionaries:
- verb - turn on or around an axis or a center
- verb - move in an orbit
- verb - cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis
- To orbit a central point.
- To turn on an axis; rotate.
- To recur in cycles or at periodic intervals.
- To be held in the mind and considered in turn.
- To be centered: Their troubles revolve around money management.
- To cause to revolve.
- To ponder or reflect on.
- v - to turn about an axis
There are 7 letters in REVOLVE: E E L O R V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVOLVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVOLVE plus a wildcard: REVOLVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVOLVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVOLVE
- Earth revolves Causing Season Changes
- revolve Jump Rope DVD Jump Rope Masters Professional Rope Skipping
- ... [LCR (Lightweight Compact revolve] - 425.00 Kingdom Arms Online
- revolve Furnishings Calgary
- Ruger SuperHawk 6 inch Airsoft revolver BLACK Price 129.95
- revolver airsoft co2 ruger superhawk 8 pavon ref u2 5680
- Excellent Pre-War Colt Single Action Army revolve Lot 3239
- the revolver the first revolvers used gunpowder balls and caps like ...
- 22 WMR 2.5 revolver chrome with engraved design
- revolve Sculpture by Jud Turner - revolve Fine Art Prints and Posters ...