Scrabble word: REVOLVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVOLVE exist?
Definitions of REVOLVE in dictionaries:
- verb - turn on or around an axis or a center
- verb - move in an orbit
- verb - cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis
- To orbit a central point.
- To turn on an axis; rotate.
- To recur in cycles or at periodic intervals.
- To be held in the mind and considered in turn.
- To be centered: Their troubles revolve around money management.
- To cause to revolve.
- To ponder or reflect on.
- verb - to turn about an axis
There are 7 letters in REVOLVE: E E L O R V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVOLVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVOLVE plus a wildcard: REVOLVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVOLVE
Images for REVOLVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.