Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVOLVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVOLVER exist?
Definitions of REVOLVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a pistol with a revolving cylinder (usually having six chambers for bullets)
- noun - a door consisting of four orthogonal partitions that rotate about a central pivot
- A pistol having a revolving cylinder with several cartridge chambers that may be fired in succession.
- One that revolves, as a part of a mechanism.
- n - a small firearm
There are 8 letters in REVOLVER: E E L O R R V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVOLVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVOLVER plus a wildcard: REVOLVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVOLVER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVOLVER
- Single Action revolver
- Top Break Russian revolver
- revolver 171203 - uluda szlk galeri
- Smith & Wesson 75th Anniversary .357 Magnum revolver
- French Mle.1892 revolver C&Rsenal
- FileWebley revolver IMG 1524.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Taurus M85 Ultra Lite revolver - Keepshooting
- Full resolution (2400 1600 pixels file size 153 KB MIME ...
- revolver ALFA HOLEK 840
- revolver Remington Pattern
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.