Scrabble word: DEVOLVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVOLVE exist?
Definitions of DEVOLVE in dictionaries:
- verb - pass on or delegate to another
- verb - be inherited by
- verb - grow worse
- To pass on or delegate to another: The senator devolved the duties of office upon a group of aides.
- To cause to roll onward or downward.
- To be passed on or transferred to another: The burden of proof devolved upon the defendant.
- To roll onward or downward.
- verb - to transfer from one person to another