Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEVOLVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVOLVE exist?
Definitions of DEVOLVE in dictionaries:
- verb - pass on or delegate to another
- verb - be inherited by
- verb - grow worse
- To pass on or delegate to another: The senator devolved the duties of office upon a group of aides.
- To cause to roll onward or downward.
- To be passed on or transferred to another: The burden of proof devolved upon the defendant.
- To roll onward or downward.
- verb - to transfer from one person to another
There are 7 letters in DEVOLVE: D E E L O V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVOLVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVOLVE plus a wildcard: DEVOLVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVOLVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVOLVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.