Scrabble word: PROPHYLACTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPHYLACTIC exist?
Definitions of PROPHYLACTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - remedy that prevents or slows the course of an illness or disease
- noun - contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
- adj - capable of preventing conception or impregnation
- adj - warding off
- adj - preventing or contributing to the prevention of disease
- A prophylactic agent, device, or measure, such as a vaccine or drug.
- A contraceptive device, especially a condom.
There are 12 letters in PROPHYLACTIC: A C C H I L O P P R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPHYLACTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROPHYLACTIC plus a wildcard: PROPHYLACTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPHYLACTIC
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROPHYLACTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.