Scrabble word: HOLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOLY exist?
Definitions of HOLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sacred place of pilgrimage
- adj - belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power
- Belonging to, derived from, or associated with a divine power; sacred.
- Regarded with or worthy of worship or veneration; revered: a holy book.
- Living according to a strict or highly moral religious or spiritual system; saintly: a holy person.
- Specified or set apart for a religious purpose: a holy place.
- Solemnly undertaken; sacrosanct: a holy pledge.
- Regarded or deserving special respect or reverence: The pursuit of peace is our holiest quest.
- Used as an intensive: raised holy hell over the mischief their children did.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place