Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOLY exist?
Definitions of HOLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sacred place of pilgrimage
- adj - belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power
- Belonging to, derived from, or associated with a divine power; sacred.
- Regarded with or worthy of worship or veneration; revered: a holy book.
- Living according to a strict or highly moral religious or spiritual system; saintly: a holy person.
- Specified or set apart for a religious purpose: a holy place.
- Solemnly undertaken; sacrosanct: a holy pledge.
- Regarded or deserving special respect or reverence: The pursuit of peace is our holiest quest.
- Used as an intensive: raised holy hell over the mischief their children did.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- n - a holy place
There are 4 letters in HOLY: H L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOLY plus a wildcard: HOLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOLY
Images for HOLY
- holy Spirit Images
- holy-holy-holy Sermon Jam Transcripts
- holy Spirit Pictures Wallpaper Sized Images
- holyholyholy - PopularHymns.com
- Jesus and holy Spirit
- holyholyholy Right Cogency
- Description holy bookDesktop Wallpaper holy bookWidescreen and Hi ...
- The End of Times The Leading of the holy Spirit
- Free holy Spirit Wallpaper - Download The Free holy Spirit Wallpaper ...
- Original articles from our library related to the holy Book. See Table ...