Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOLY exist?
Definitions of HOLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a sacred place of pilgrimage
- adj - belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power
- Belonging to, derived from, or associated with a divine power; sacred.
- Regarded with or worthy of worship or veneration; revered: a holy book.
- Living according to a strict or highly moral religious or spiritual system; saintly: a holy person.
- Specified or set apart for a religious purpose: a holy place.
- Solemnly undertaken; sacrosanct: a holy pledge.
- Regarded or deserving special respect or reverence: The pursuit of peace is our holiest quest.
- Used as an intensive: raised holy hell over the mischief their children did.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place
There are 4 letters in HOLY: H L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOLY plus a wildcard: HOLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOLY
Images for HOLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.