Scrabble word: HOLLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOLLY exist?
Definitions of HOLLY in dictionaries:
- noun - any tree or shrub of the genus Ilex having red berries and shiny evergreen leaves with prickly edges
- noun - United States rock star (1936-1959)
- Any of numerous trees or shrubs of the genus Ilex, usually having bright red berries and glossy, evergreen leaves with spiny margins.
- Branches of these plants, traditionally used for Christmas decoration.
- Any of various similar or related plants.
- noun - a tree