Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOLLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOLLY exist?
Definitions of HOLLY in dictionaries:
- noun - any tree or shrub of the genus Ilex having red berries and shiny evergreen leaves with prickly edges
- noun - United States rock star (1936-1959)
- Any of numerous trees or shrubs of the genus Ilex, usually having bright red berries and glossy, evergreen leaves with spiny margins.
- Branches of these plants, traditionally used for Christmas decoration.
- Any of various similar or related plants.
- n - a tree
There are 5 letters in HOLLY: H L L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOLLY plus a wildcard: HOLLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOLLY
Images for HOLLY
- holly Madison Picture
- holly Wreath Free Christmas Digital Stamp
- ... The Maldives live up to all the travel brochure hype says holly
- holly Willoughby 1 160312 zeusbox com 1162995
- holly Marie Combs nel cast di Mistress Il blog di ScreenWeek.it
- APs _ 120809 - Biosecurity New Zealand.xls
- holly Halston IGN Boards
- holly Weber Wallpapers wallpaper photo1600x1200 Download
- Holi WallpapersFree Holi WallpapersDownload Holi WallPapersWall ...
- Christmas holly Coloring Pages
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.