Scrabble word: HOLLY
Is HOLLY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HOLLY in dictionaries:
- noun - any tree or shrub of the genus Ilex having red berries and shiny evergreen leaves with prickly edges
- noun - United States rock star (1936-1959)
- Any of numerous trees or shrubs of the genus Ilex, usually having bright red berries and glossy, evergreen leaves with spiny margins.
- Branches of these plants, traditionally used for Christmas decoration.
- Any of various similar or related plants.
- noun - a tree
There are 5 letters in HOLLY: H L L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOLLY
Click to search all anagrams of HOLLY plus a wildcard: HOLLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOLLY
Images for HOLLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.