Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHYLLO
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHYLLO exist?
Definitions of PHYLLO in dictionaries:
- noun - tissue thin sheets of pastry used especially in Greek dishes
- Very thin sheets of pastry dough that make a flaky pastry used especially in Greek dishes.
- n - very thin pastry dough
There are 6 letters in PHYLLO: H L L O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHYLLO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHYLLO plus a wildcard: PHYLLO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHYLLO
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHYLLO
- phyllo - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Crawfish phyllo Triangles (adapted from Use Real Butter who adapted ...
- Kadayif Shredded phyllo Pastry Armenian Cooking
- Bread Butter Thanksgiving Dish 5 - Strudel with phyllo dough
- Frozen phyllo Dough - what is seen cannot be unseen
- Oh Cake Lamb Stuffed phyllo Packets
- Bless This Food phyllo Fruit Cups
- Fun holiday recipes with phyllo
- Creamy Mushroom phyllo Triangles Recipe MyRecipes.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.