Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APPLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPLY exist?
Definitions of APPLY in dictionaries:
- verb - put into service
- verb - be pertinent or relevant or applicable
- verb - ask (for something)
- verb - apply to a surface
- verb - be applicable to
- verb - give or convey physically
- verb - avail oneself to
- verb - ensure observance of laws and rules
- verb - refer (a word or name) to a person or thing
- verb - apply oneself to
- To bring into nearness or contact with something; put on, upon, or to: applied glue sparingly to the paper.
- To put to or adapt for a special use: applies all her money to her mortgage.
- To put into action: applied the brakes.
- To devote (oneself or one’s efforts) to something: applied myself to my studies.
- To be pertinent or relevant: a rule that applies to everyone.
- verb - to bring into contact with something
There are 5 letters in APPLY: A L P P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPLY plus a wildcard: APPLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPLY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.