Scrabble word: OPACITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPACITY exist?
Definitions of OPACITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the phenomenon of not permitting the passage of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - incomprehensibility resulting from obscurity of meaning
- noun - the quality of being opaque to a degree
- The quality or state of being opaque.
- Something opaque.
- Obscurity; impenetrability.
- Dullness of mind.
- noun - something that is opaque
There are 7 letters in OPACITY: A C I O P T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPACITY plus a wildcard: OPACITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPACITY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPACITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.